Head of Services – Germany – Renewables
Harrison Frazer is representing a global renewable energy developer, divided up into onshore wind & PV. The company is looking to bring on board a EMEA Head of Services with knowledge in technical and commercial asset management of utility-scale renewable energy assets.
The Head of Services EMEA is responsible tackling strategic topics, developing and implementing global standards to make the organisation more efficient. The main job is to manage the European organisation, focusing on managing local managing directors.
- Driving innovation
- Supporting, motivating and developing persons who have responsibility for local entity
- Dealing with large international customers
- Support the implementation of digital tools
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in similar role/field
- Business fluency in English is a must
- Experience managing a team of Managing Directors
- Experience with field service organisation set-up beneficial
- Additional spoken languages are a plus
- Experience with financial management of assets
Preferred location of this position is Munich, however international locations can be considered for exceptional candidates
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.