Harrison Frazer is currently working on behalf of an organisation focusing on the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of movement disorders. They are seeking a Director of Clinical Statistics to manage their portfolio of internal and external statistical modelling efforts. The position will be based in Princeton, NJ.
- Management of portfolio of internal and external statistical modelling collaborations, supporting the organisations clinical development efforts.
- Contribution to the development, planning and execution of statistical and modelling efforts in the organisation.
- Clean, manage and analyse data and communicate results when required.
- PhD in Statistics, data science, biostatistics, bioinformatics or any related fields, is a must.
- Experience in applying statistical and/or data mining techniques to cross-sectional, clinical study data.
- Knowledge in applying experimental design concepts to planning data mining studies.
- Code and analysis experience in more than one standard programming language.
- Ability to adapt and learn new statistical techniques when required.
- Experience in interpreting results and conveying them in a non-technical audience.
If you would like to find out more about the position please contact me at: email@example.com
Due to the vast number of applications received, we regret to inform that we will only be in touch with successful candidates. Apply in confidence.