Harrison Frazer are currently recruiting on behalf of an organisation focusing on the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of movement disorders.
This position is located in Los Angeles, California
- Work with scientists to understand project goals & deliverables and propose a contract structure to meet objectives
- Work with scientists and the legal & financial teams to prepare contracts with collaborators and evaluate & optimize proposed budgets
- Use existing tracking tools to monitor contract progress
- identify issues and delays, communicating these with scientists, the legal department & financial officer
- Liase with collaborators, including biorepository and animal breeding managers
- Host monthly committee meetings, including minute preparation and participate in project manager meetings
- Present rules of engagement upon execution of contracts with collaborators
- Review invoices, including resolving issues
- Review academic financial audit reports; work to resolve dsicrepancies
- Update project management documents
- Propose strategy and tools to optimize study and expenditure tracking
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in life sciences or chemical sciences
- Contract management experience and hands-on experience coordinating studies with collaborating sites
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Experience in licensing, technology transfer and alliance management in industry or academia is a plus.
- Self-motivator and resourceful
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.