Harrison Frazer is working with an innovative company in the Water & Wastewater Industry specializing in reliable, high recovery purification for a broad range of water sources.
Due to significant growth, they wish to hire a Municipal Market Director with an established network to manage the expansion of the company into this vertical.
The Municipal Director will be responsible for building, training, and managing a manufacturer’s representative network in the United States. You will also be responsible for managing the relationship with national and global engineering firms to understand pain points in the municipal space, perceived opportunities, and determine which objective can be achieved by leveraging the company’s proprietary solutions. Finally, you will ultimately be responsible for a market space
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent, and have very strong communication, writing, presentation, and follow up skills with a successful track record in building and managing a municipal rep network with high dollar figure transactions. Experience with unique value proposition solutions is preferred. Some type of technical degree is desired.
- Develop targeted short term and long-term territory plans to maximize the sales of company products.
- Fill in territory holes by contracting additional manufacturer’s representatives.
- Maintain constant training regimens for the reps.
- Develop detailed account plans for larger opportunities. The account plans will identify specific strategies, tactics, and next steps to maximize success with company’s products.
- Effectively use the company marketing initiatives and collateral (email campaigns, webinars, handouts, demo's, and other material) and train reps in the use of these materials.
- Effectively work with the company sales engineering team to develop technical and business requirements for our prospects and customers. Work with our team to develop detailed proposals to meet customer specific pain points and challenges, ultimately winning the opportunities.
- Religiously use the company sales system, qualification methodology, and CRM to record all your prospecting activity and account management activity on a daily basis.
- Accurately forecast bookings through detailed project timeline management
- Minimally 5 years of experience managing a municipal rep network.
- Minimally a Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
The successful candidate would receive an attractive salary of between $100,000 - $130,000 USD per annum plus an OTE ($100k on target) and attractive benefits package.
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.