Asset Manager – Retail
Our client is a leading developer, owner and operator of Shopping Malls across the European market. They currently have a portfolio that is value at over €20b across 16 countries.
Under the responsibility of a Senior Asset Manager, you will oversee Asset Management for a portfolio of Shopping Centers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of internal management, legal, commercial and operating teams for medium-term budgeting, including rental forecasts and proposals for the valuation of real estate assets (major works, improvement works, cost control, renegotiation of leases);
- Financial modelling through 3- or 5-year business plans;
- Control and monitoring of the operational teams' activities (validation of commercial operations and investments, monitoring the risks of tenant departures and anticipating rental events) in relation with the principals
- Participation in the collection and centralization of real estate and financial information, ensure the implementation and updating of management tools;
- Performance analysis and indicators of the group (vacancy rate, performance of the signs, evolution of the rents, expiry of the leases, frequentation of the shopping centres ...);
- Evaluation and valuation of investment projects;
- Active participation in internal and external reporting, in connection with management control.
- At least 3 years Asset Management experience
- Have relevant university degree from accredited school
- Fluent in English and French
If you are interested please apply below: