Director of Property Management - Multi-family
Our Client focus exclusively on high quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market, they focus on investing, renovating and managing multifamily properties. You will be part of our clients Leadership Team where you will directly impact the strategy and management of the Company. They are looking for a positive leader and will actively seek to train future leaders of the business, they will need to analyze property operations to formulate action steps to improve performance faster than anyone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable a team of property management professionals
- Strategic and P&L responsibility for a portfolio of apartment communities
- Providing tactical leadership to area managers and or community managers while maintaining a high level of financial acumen, market awareness, successful communication and implementation of corporate policies, programs and initiatives.
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Director of Operations – Multifamily Apartment Communities
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Training For Position: Informal & Formal
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Required Education: College Degree or Applicable Work History
- Required Experience: 10 years
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, 401k match, Vacation
- Location: Chicago, IL (Corporate office) with regional travel to properties