Harrison Frazer is representing a manufacturer of a complete line of vertical lineshaft turbine, submersible, jets and booster pumps for the agricultural, municipal, residential, petroleum, and industrial-commercial markets. The company is looking to bring on board an experienced Regional Sales Manager to serve the Central US.
We are seeking a seasoned, customer-focused individual with a solid understanding of the municipal water, mining, oil & gas, industrial, commercial and agricultural markets. Develop, manage, lead, promote and sell pumps through a network of dealer, and distributor customers, manufacturer representatives & consulting engineers within designated territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate and follow-up with current and prospective customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, prepare correspondence and provide weekly sales and expense reports.
- 80% Travel within the assigned territory.
- Prepares and presents proposals, programs, promotions, quotes and recommends products based on customer needs.
- Assist customer and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Will act in a courteous, respectful and professional manner when dealing with customers and company employees.
- Communicates with customers and internal employees in a timely manner, through email and telephone.
- Maintains a professional demeanor, maintains confidentiality, and acts in the best interest of the company.
- Promotes company’s image in a positive light.
- Creates and maintains computer files and customer contacts in CRM (customer relations management).
- Keeps up-to-date on Syspro (ERP) system.
- Be the VOC (Voice of the Customer) to provide advisory support and assistance to the V.P. Sales & marketing, Branch Managers and internal company support personnel.
- Attends sales seminars, sales meetings, trade shows or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in the marketplace.
- Create and execute a Regional business plan to support the company business plan.
- Increase sales within region by a minimum of 10% per year, or per the territory budget.
- Assist with building effective market strategies. Collaborate with sales management in setting goals, standards and preparing sales forecasts.
- Work with engineering team to insure product quality and new product development.
- Manage activities within budget guidelines.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Skills)
- Vertical Turbine pump product and application knowledge would be a strong asset
- 4 Year BS degree in a related field
- Ten(10) years of sales experience
- Possess selling skills and a likeable personality. Must be a SELF-STARTER, and willing to travel.
- Effective people and communications skills. Must have strong presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of PC’s, various software programs, their operating systems, internet, and email and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts, policies, documents and regulations.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Skill and ability to meet people, listen and sell.
- Ability to manage goals with short term and long term focus.
The successful candidate would receive an attractive salary of between $75,000 - $95,000 USD per annum plus a sales related commission, vehicle and attractive benefits package.
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.