Harrison Frazer are currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational manufacturer of rigid packaging products for the food & beverage industry. Our client is seeking a Commercial Director who will be responsible for all sales activities in France including responsibility for maintaining existing accounts and cultivating new business development opportunities. The role will involve leading a team of 6/7 sales managers and therefore strong leadership skills are also a must for any candidate wishing to apply.
Additional responsibilities for the role include:
- Developing and implementing a commercial policy in close collaboration with the General Manager and the Group Sales Director, and in line with the organisation's pre-defined strategy.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of customers and creating targeted strategies and action plans by market and products in line with the marketing guidelines of the organisation.
- Establishing a global and lasting partnership with customers, responding to calls for tenders and negotiating contracts in the long term.
- Negotiating tenders & meeting the organisation's profitability criteria. Analysing key figures (including margins), defining recommendations and put in place the necessary corrective action plans.
- Leading sales meetings and generating referral commissions.Observing, analysing and tracing the market information (customers and competition) to the General Management and to the sales/marketing management of the organisation.
- Ensure effective coordination with all departments of the organisation to achieve the company-wide objectives.
Required Qualifications/Skills: ·
- Located in France. ·
- At least 5-8 years selling experience in the rigid packaging industry [managerial-level and above].
- Strong experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate matters on behalf of the organisation.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally on occasion.
- Due to the volume of applications if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, you have been unsuccessful at this time.