Harrison Frazer is working with a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Purpose and Scope:
The Process Engineer is a technical leader who is responsible for ensuring new and existing systems meet customer expectations. He/She is actively involved in project execution activities from initial design through customer acceptance testing. Key resource for technical input and advanced troubleshooting activities. Essential role in project implementation.
- Designs, engineers and analyzes products, problems, processes and systems.
- Researches, investigates, tests and develops products, problems, processes and system designs.
- Collects, evaluates and analyzes results and data to find solutions relative to customer requirements, problems and opportunities.
- Defines conditions for the integration of water process systems into customer applications
- Plans, and directs internal and outsourced resources in the disciplines of Contracts Administration, Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Pilot Testing, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Fabrication, Field Service and Technical Documentation
- Communicates, reports (both oral and written) results, progress, and status
- Supports Sales/Field Service by understanding product application and resolving problems with customers.
Qualifications/Competencies: Education and Experience:
- Engineering related education
- Several years of experiences in the Water environment (WasteWater, Watertreatment, etc) is a must
- Strong process knowledge in the relevant field
- Customer facing skills
- Self directed and motivated
- Ability of critical thinking
- A problem solver mentality
- Business fluent in German and English is a must, any other additional language skills are a plus
- Professional, credible and comfortable in dealing with both senior company executives and/or technical staff.
- Proven negotiation skills to achieve both Customer and Company needs.
- Able to travel 30-40% both domestically and internationally without restrictions.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office 365 proficiency.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (standing or sitting) for 80% of the time.
- Frequently moves about the office and meets with staff.
- Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a printer, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs but never ladders.
- Occasionally positions self to maintain comfortable working environment.
- This position frequently communicates with customers and employees. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Occasionally moves packages weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Specific Language Skills:
- English, required
- German, required
- Any other languages are a plus!
The right individual for this position will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus additional benefits package.
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.