Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position is responsible for providing the technical expertise at implant, and follow up, provide troubleshooting to support clinicians at Electrophysiology cases, Pacemaker and ICD clinics, and territory managers. Based in Oregon.
The main aspects of this role include:
- Provide the highest level of quality clinical service and support.
- Build strong relationships to provide excellent service levels and to increase market share.
- To achieve electrophysiology and 3D mapping certification and support stakeholders accordingly.
- Provide update to date product knowledge to customers and actively participate in ongoing onsite education plans.
To succeed in your new position you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a medical or science related field (Coronary Care Nursing/Cardiac Technician) essential.
- Excellent technical skill and proven ability in 3D mapping with electrophysiology.
- Proven related scientific and clinical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Sound experience using Microsoft Office Suites ie Word, Excel, Powerpoint
This company provides some fantastic benefits for our employees, these include:
- Reimbursed Flu Vaccination
- Discounted Healthcare
- Discounted Shares program
- Excellent Superannuation Options
- Salary Sacrifice Options