The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for building an ongoing relationship at the architect, contractor, dealer, distributor, and builder level. Knowledge of roofing products, sales and marketing tools are essential to success in this position. The position is based in Atlanta Georgia.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep aware of market pricing, product innovations, competitive product lines, and market trends in assigned market.
- Establish and maintain competitive market pricing through timely and accurate gathering and communication of competitive market information.
- Communicate accurate information with Regional Sales Manager, Plant Manager, Account Executives, and other Field Sales Representatives daily on developments impacting their area of responsibilities.
- Inspect and assist in complaint resolution in a timely and professional manner that will maintain business on steady growth pattern and provide adequate follow up.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in the building material industry or at least four years in a field sales capacity is preferred.