Harrison Frazer is representing a leading energy company who deliver renewable energy projects (wind, solar & storage) to commercial and utility customers (including constructions, development & financing phases). The company is looking to bring on board an experienced Development Leader for US West region.
The Development Director will be a strategic thinker, and active in due diligence to support Mergers & Acquisitions. Other responsibilities include:
- Negotiating and acquiring land agreements
- Acquiring permits
- Manage multiple projects
- Support project financing
- Develop new lines of business as well as supporting existing business
- Work closely with the origination team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of experience in similar role
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.