Harrison Frazer is currently representing a small clinical-stage company developing therapeutics for several CNS indications
We are seeking an experienced (Senior) Clinical Trial Manager with experience managing large global Phase II & III studies.
The role will focus on the late stage development of an asset with indications in neurodegenerative diseases.
Role: Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Location: Princeton, NJ
Salary: $150,000 + bonus & benefits
- Overall efficient day-to-day management of a large Phase II and Phase III trial.
- Establishment of procedures to ensure adherence to trial protocols and administrative requirements.
- Recruitment, retention, training, appraisal and supervision of trial team members.
- Monitoring trial progress to ensure compliance with and adherence to the project plan and to identify, evaluate and rectify problems.
- Management of the trial budget.
- Creation and maintenance of all trial files, including the trial master file, and oversight of site files.
- Compliance with Research Governance, Good Clinical Practice, Data Protection and Ethical Requirements.
- 10+ years experience in a clinical research position.
- Minimum 5 years clinical trial management experience.
- Experience managing large global Phase II and III trials is essential.
- Experience in the field of Neurology or CNS is very strongly preferred.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the vast number of applications received, we regret to inform that we will only be in touch with successful candidates. Apply in confidence.