Harrison Frazer is currently representing a small clinical-stage company developing therapeutics to treat various dermatological conditions.
We are seeking an MD with 3-5 years clinical development experience in the pharma industry.
The role will focus on the late stage development of assets with dermatological indications
Role: Medical Director, Clinical Development
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: $250K-300K + Bonus + Benefits
- Provide expert input on study design and protocol development.
- Develop and execute clinical development strategy for late-phase programs.
- Review, analyze, and interpret emerging medical data in collaboration with CMO.
- Serve as Medical Monitor for clinical studies.
- Medical Doctor.
- 3-5+ years professional experience in clinical drug development.
- In depth understanding of the drug development process.
- Experience in the field of dermatology or immunology is preferred.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact me at: email@example.com
Due to the vast number of applications received, we regret to inform that we will only be in touch with successful candidates. Apply in confidence.