Harrison Frazer are looking to speak to Senior Project Managers based in Berlin/Frankfurt, our client is an international Real Estate Investment, Development and Asset Manager headquartered in London. They have a strong presence throughout Europe and the US with over $7.0bn AUM.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager in property to take a lead residential development projects across Germany. The role will be based in our Berlin/Frankfurt and closely work with the team in London.
- Responsible for and management of allocated development projects, keeping the headquarters up to date on key issues
- Take over technical Asset Management for portfolio
- Implementation of middle to large scale conversions and extensions
- Support with regards to portfolio acquisition, technical due diligence
- Input on creation of Project Briefs and Project Execution Plans
- Budget planning and cost optimization, as well as securing quality, schedule and cost management
- Request and obtain timely decision to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Direct and supervise external consultants as required e.g. project managers, quality survey, health and safety
- Implement the health & safety monitoring process and develop the H&S culture across all development activities.
- This role requires extensive travel.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Preferred studies in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Experience in management of property developments and construction projects and knowledge of standard construction contracts and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to manage complexity and conflicting requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in academic
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and IT process / data management skills
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Project Management
If you are interested please apply below.