Harrison Frazer are working with a global speciality chemical company operating in the Water Treatment, Pulp & Paper and Leather verticals amongst others. Due to a growing Water Treatment Division they wish to hire an experienced Industrial Water Treatment Salesperson to focus on the Northern France / French speaking Belgium markets.
- Job Title: Account Manager / Business Developer
- Location: Northern France (Home-Based)
- Industries served: Industrial Water, Biomass, Sugar, Fiberglass, Ethanol,
- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 EUR + Bonus + Car
- Reports to: Divisional Manager – Water Treatment
You will be responsible for significantly increasing sales of the Water Treatment Division (WT) in your area of responsibility through the implementation of all aspects of the WT Strategic Plan, to position the company as the customer's first choice for chemical programs and application expertise. You will focus on several key accounts and will create strong relationships within these customers. In addition, you will also look for new opportunities to expand our reach within the region in Industrial Water (Boilers, Cooling Water etc).
- Work with the division manager and the regional business development manager to validate targets both technically and commercially.
- Provide strategically important customers with required resources and service to achieve the sales forecast, taking into account our MPC (Market Profitability Contribution) and profitability targets.
- Have a proactive approach in demonstrating and selling technical competence through identification of continuous improvement projects and showing clear ROI.
- Provide customers with a high level of technical support and on-site project management for complex, strategic and high value projects in your region.
- Actively support and participate in the implementation of the EMEA WT strategy through preparation and execution of local business strategies and actions.
- Ensure that all accounts are receiving adequate service
- Manage 1-2 technical assistants// representatives who focus on daily service work at customers
- Identifying and resolving causes for competitive attrition, implementing & documenting continuous improvement projects and evaluation plans along with safeguarding the quality of this process and documentation.
- Establish strong relationships in customers as needed to drive sales and minimize attrition.
- Sell and actively participate in Transition workshops, Annual Business Reviews, Service Plan Workshops and Joint Problem Solving Workshops.
- Generates and maintains up-to-date process data, system diagrams, and customer organizational charts.
- Regularly distribute Activity (Service) Reports.
- Provide service and maintenance when required at existing customers.
- Chemistry degree or equivalent
- French and English: verbal and report writing skills is mandatory.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in Water Treatment with water treatment competencies in product and water technics (CWT as first focus)
- Experience or exposure in sugar and ethanol chemistry and process
- Good computer skills
- Digital competencies (exposed to using digital tools, connections M2M)
- The candidate must show good communications skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel on weekly basis
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Driving license
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package in the region of €50,000-€60,000 EUR plus bonus and a company car.
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.