- Contribute to the understanding of MoA in order to integrate findings into clinical development strategy
- Provide input to clinical protocols and author study reports & clinical trial documents
- Design & implement biomarker strategy for clinical trials
- Implement translational activities via interaction with clinical research team, CROs and academic experts
- Lead assay development & optimization for projects, assess PK/PD relationships and optimal dose selection
- Plan and oversee large-scale testing and data analysis of clinical specimen
- Support lab and bioinformatics scientists to mine genetic and proteomic data
- Mentor and supervise Scientists & RAs
- PhD in Immunology/Tumor Biology/Cell biology/Oncology/similar
- 8+ years experience in translational medicine
- Success in clinical biomarker research
- Experience in isolation & characterization of primary human immune cells & tissues
- Experience in -omics technologies, immunoassays, etc.
- Experience in tissue microenvironments, human tumor immunology and/or immune response to vaccination
- Developing companion diagnostics/fit-for-purpose diagnostic assays for early phase clinical studies
- Analyzing large datasets (genomic & proteomic)
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.