Harrison Frazer are looking to speak to Senior Asset Managers based in or willing to relocate to Berlin, our client is an international Real Estate Investment, Development and Asset Manager headquartered in London. They have a strong presence throughout Europe and the US with over $7.0bn AUM.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to join their growing German team. Our client have a growing portfolio of Student Housing assets across multiple locations in Germany and we are looking for an ambitious Asset Manager with previous experience in Real Estate to take a lead in further developing this portfolio.
The initial focus will be to drive the business plan of a value-add portfolio consisting of twelve student housing assets. Some of the assets will require a quick turnaround, while others need full refurbishment or in some instances are already operational. You will liaise with asset management, acquisition and development management colleagues in Germany as well as in the headquarters in London.
- Taking the lead on effectively managing clients' assets in line with their investment preference
- Driving business plan execution in close cooperation with the London HQ
- Providing oversight of the financial models across different investor platforms to monitor asset and deal level returns
- Preparing and coordinating financial reporting, bank covenant analysis and Investor information requirements
- Determining the financial viability of refurbishment projects
- On-boarding new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios
- Actual v budget analysis and detailed analysis on performance v market indicators and macro environment
- Delivering creative financing solutions on each platform, negotiating and executing new debt packages where required
- Preparing regular investment reports and risk assessments of investments
- Effectively negotiating multi-million-pound, complex agreements
- Fluency in German and English
- 7+ years’ experience of asset management in real estate sector ideally in Residential or Student Housing
- Track record in managing a real estate fund with direct ownership for business plan execution, investor reporting and financial fund management
- Strong track record of underwriting and complex real estate transactions across Europe
- Outstanding academic Economics/Business degree from a top-tier university