- Develop small molecule strategies for various structures/pathways
- Manage CROs to develop assay systems in order to identify & validate small molecule RNA targeting approaches for disease areas
- Work with academic collaborators for research into RNA biology in cell and animal models
- Work closely with a team of Directors for target validation, intervention strategies, small molecule screening & optimization, target engagement, etc.
- Involvement in writing peer-reviewed publications and presenting data both internally and at relevant conferences.
- PhD in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/similar
- 5+ years' experience in the biopharmaceutical sector beyond post-doc
- Knowledge and experience in biochemistry/RNA biology, including in the analysis of RNA:protein complexes
- Strong publication record, with research relating to RNA and translation
- Experience leading programs, collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams, plus a deep understanding of the drug discovery process
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.