Sales Director – Finland
Harrison Frazer is representing a market leading water technology provider. The company is looking to bring on board a driven and motivated Sales Director to pioneer business growth in Finland.
The position will be based in Finland and the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, growth and performance of all sales activities in Finland. He/she is a self-starter and will need to be both a hunter and a farmer; building the core business in water infrastructure and mining as well as managing Representatives, Distributors, and high-level, large entity relationships. He/she will manage all sales and service staff by providing Sales leadership in line with Company’s vision and values. In addition, he/she will establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area and diversify revenue in building service and general industry.
- Be accountable for achieving the company Growth Plan as well as Key Sales Objectives; this involves developing the Business Plan.
- Provide scheduled financial & sales updates as well as forecasts for monthly Regional review meetings.
- Drive sales team activities and market penetration through proven selling strategies.
- Review complex project sales terms and conditions.
- Coordinate team efforts between Aftermarket, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, and Project Management to ensure the highest quality of customer satisfaction.
- Implement sales excellence reward programs.
- Capture market / industry trends, competition intel, and customer purchasing strategies.
- Demonstrated a Customer-First mindset by making it easy for customers to do business and ensuring that we meet customer commitments.
- Cultivate long-term, sustainable, value-based relationships with our partners to ensure strong brand loyalty.
- Develop / maintain relationships with internal departments through communication of customer situations, opportunities, and overall market conditions.
- Participate in Kaizen Events (as required) in order to improve internal/external processes and communication.
Position Minimum requirements
- Degree with a minimum of 10-years’ relevant experience in Sales/Sales Management roles in the Water Industry. Alternative qualification and experience sets will be considered.
- Those with experience in the water technology sector and a solid track record of selling technology products into this sector are preferred.
- Experience in bidding/proposal preparation and the ability to read and understand specifications, both from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Good understanding of Finnish Customers, Markets and requirements.
- Proven track record of exceeding established Sales quotas and/or technical experience in or knowledge of the Water supply industry
- Candidate should be fluent in English, Finnish and have excellent working knowledge of MS Office [Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint].
- Competence in Swedish is an advantage
- Passion to grow and develop career with a growth-oriented Company
- Critical competencies: Presentation Skills, Learning on the Fly, Interpersonal Savvy, Listening, Organisational Agility, Drive for Results, Continuous Improvement Mindset, Long-term View, Change Management.
The successful candidate would receive an attractive salary plus a performance related bonus and attractive benefits package.
Apply in confidence.
Harrison Frazer provides effective Retained Executive Search & Selection services, along with specialist Market Mapping and bespoke Recruitment solutions to key industry sectors on a global basis, with successful ongoing partnerships with many leading multinational organizations. We are trusted advisors to high-profile candidates and clients across the board.