ITSM Process Owner Digitization and digital transformation are not just slogans for our client, but the key to efficient logistics.
Our Client's IT department with more than 300 employees supports the worldwide 19,500 employees of our client in making the logistics chain more efficient for their customers. Whether projects, support or development: you are right in the middle of things and move goods and services worldwide.
Since its founding, our client has developed into one of the largest international logistics providers. Become part of our client's family history as well.
Location: Osnabrück / Reference: 1800004U
Your tasks include:
• Process analysis, process design, modeling & documentation
• Process implementation, training and rollout
• Process monitoring and control based on KPIs
• Optimization and automation of processes
• Auditing the process implementation in the operational teams
• Maturity assessment and policy definition for maturity improvement
• Continuous improvement of processes together with the process managers in the operative IT areas
• Study of computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
• At least 3 years experience as process manager or process manager for ITIL V3 processes
• Experience in project management
• ITIL certification desirable
• Ideally knowledge in the field of CIP
• Fluent German and English spoken and written
• Structured and independent work
• High level of self-motivation
• Communication strength and conflict ability
• Convincing ability and implementation strength
Our client offers you: A performance and success-oriented environment with all the advantages of a family business. In addition to flexible working time models, our client also offers you a home office and targeted training opportunities through market and performance-based compensation. In addition, additional benefits such as occupational health management, asset-based benefits, company pension plans, location-specific offers and much more. With continuous training and coaching on the job, our client promotes your individual advancement. You can expect an open feedback culture, flat hierarchies and motivated teams looking forward to your support.