Harrison Frazer are currently partnered with a rapidly expanding Contract Research Organisation, with multiple offices based across Asia and the US. The company specialises in pre-clinical and animal model services.
The position is to serve as a Study Director to lead preclinical pharmacology study projects for the company. The role will be based at their Beijing site.
- Engaging the clients in the early stage in co-operation with Business Development Managers to assure a full understanding of clients’ needs, and work out preliminary proposals.
- Responsible for designing and developing detailed project strategies, including but not limited to the cell culture condition, animal grouping, dosing, sample collection, etc.
- Coordinating the schedule and logisitics of the study with the client and internal multidisciplinary teams.
- Leading the pharmacology team to ensure the delivery of the projects.
- Collecting, evaluating, analyzing and interpreting data. Report the data to the clients and respond to clients’ questions and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generating final reports and manage the data storage upon the completion of the project.
- Responding to internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) audits and maintain compliance.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology, immunology or relevant scientific discipline
- Strong background in Cancer Biology and immunology
- Experience using in vivo oncology models for drug discovery and translational research
- Excellent management, training and education skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; the ability to read, analyze, understand, discuss and interpret complex scientific and regulatory documents
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin
- Attention to details and ability to produce quality work consistently
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
If you would like to find out more about the position please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the vast number of applications received, we regret to inform that we will only be in touch with successful candidates. Apply in confidence.