Well established and growing company in the plastics industry has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Account Manager. The company has 500 plus employees, multiple manufacturing locations and has been in business for over 50-years. This is a home-based position and the desired candidate will reside in New York. This position offers an excellent base salary, company car or car allowance, bonus potential and comprehensive benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Business, or related field is desirable or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of highly technical components sales to OEMs.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently.
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are required.
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to lead across functions.
- Required travel: 40-50%
- Experience in either plastic injection molding is required.
- Experience in HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Nylon, Polymers or Resins would be a plus.