My client is looking for a motivated self-starter for a Directors position at their new school.
A bachelors degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field, and management experience in a licensed childcare centre or preschool is required. A candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and have a good understanding of age-appropriate activities for young children.
My client is a renowned Early Childhood Education program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and an active learning approach.
My client uses a professional approach to provide the highest standard in health and safety, to develop a life-long love of learning. My clients faculty is made of caring and dedicated teachers who understand each childs needs.
The faculty members are highly qualified childhood educators who use their creativity and the state-specific learning outcomes as the basis for unique lesson plans brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
The Director will have strong leadership skills, be a excellent communicator, and will be able to motivate and inspire others.
The Directors responsibilities will include
- Overseeing preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance, and facility operations.
- Developing strong relationships with my clients families
- Managing a budget
- Complying with state childcare licensing regulations
- Projecting a positive and upbeat attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrating highly effective organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Have a geniune love for children and a strong commitment to education